Ellen Silberlicht

Ellen Silberlicht
click on my photo to view my website

Saturday, August 14, 2010

New summer work

Since returning from my Lake Tahoe workshop at the end of June....I have been inspired and feel as though I have entered the next stage of my work. Some of these have made it through the process....and some have not, due to using some clay without grog. Not all things make it in pottery...and especially in the fast firing process....which makes it all more exciting! Discovering the hidden secrets of the process help each piece make it to the end...in one piece.


I have plenty to work on now....in my free time!
School begins on Monday, August 23rd for the teachers...so I will have to squeeze out precious time to make new work...but now I AM DRIVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment