Ellen Silberlicht

Ellen Silberlicht
click on my photo to view my website

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas break in my studio

I finally found some time to work in my studio over Christmas break. It seemed as though I'd never finish all the work for the Scholastic Arts and then the expected Christmas stuff with my husband's family....but after finishing everything....and enjoying some down time...I knew if I didn't do some work, I would feel I didn't take advantage of a chunk of time that should have been.
These pieces are done in brown clay and will be fired to cone 5 with glazes. It will be interesting to see how they come out. Rakuing is a summer sport in Pennsylvania, due to the cold winters.....although it has been quite mild until now!  


Bass view 1



 Bass view 2
 Big Bass view 1
 Big Bass view 2
 Catfish view 1
 Catfish view 2
 Moray eel view 1
 Moray eel view 2
 Trout view 1
Trout view 2

No comments:

Post a Comment